THE WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT I"VE EVER GOTTEN FROM ANY COMPANY

allanzuni
Contributor
Contributor

Okay... My issue goes back 1 month ago. I need to cash two checks. Every time i try to "cash a check" on my mobile app it says "We're sorry but we couldn't enable check cashing on your account at this time."or "We're sorry but we can't cash your check at this time, Contact support." So i call paypal (when they still had phone service, they don't at the moment) and they tell me that my account needs to "breathe" for 3 days so it will work. So i wait 3 days-it doesn't work. So i contact yet again but on messages because they didn't have phone service anymore, and they tell me about paypal ingo service and how it all works and how to set it up (I have already set this up and everything they were telling me was useless). I tell them specifically my issue and they continue to tell me about setting up a bank like i haven't already done that. Well at this point, i'm caught up in my own world so let go of this issue for a couple days and come back to it and the system makes me talk to a different representative, so i tell them my issues yet again in a very descriptive paragraph, and they reply with telling me how to use paypal cash/ cash plus account which didn't help me with my issue and i told them that so they tell me to contact paypal ingo directly about my issue. So i contact paypal ingo over the phone and wait 40 min on hold, a representative answers, asks me for my information and then says bye and hangs up...  I contact ingo through their messages in which they tell me to contact them over the phone... so yet again im on hold for 30 min and finally a representative answers, takes my information, and tells me they don't have any information on me since i haven't cashed a check with paypal yet and tells me to contact paypal yet again! PERFECT! so i go back to the same paypal representative and tell them what ingo has told me and they ask me how large my checks are because paypal has a limit of 5k for checks???? I tell him my checks are worth $600-$700 and remind them issue (i can't even get to the page where it ask me information on my check) so the representative responds with sending me a link to a paypal link named 

"How do I use the Cash a Check service in the PayPal app?"

which only told me how to literally cash a check.... WHICH I LITERALLY CAN"t?!?!?!?!? 

this has been going on for a month now- i need to pay rent by the end of the month and im getting scared i won't be able to because i can't cash my checks. this has been such an AWFUL customer support service experience, it's like every time no one understands my issue, and no one understands how to resolve this. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.