#Switching #away from #PayPal

ak001
New Community Member

Hi, 

I have been using PayPal for about 10 years now and my average annual transactions are in the range of about $350,000 to $500,000. I have always been experiencing such poor service from PayPal because they treat me like I am some sort of commodity. I am unable to believe that as of now for the past one month I am unable to collect money from my clients or make any payments to my vendors because PayPal has this bureaucratic process of verification that forced me to call the people at Moneris (yes! Moneris has a person who you can talk to and will do anything to get your account to become your account manager based on your account size). 

I have decided to give PayPal exactly 24 hours to resolve my issue with my account after which I am switching over completely. 

I know they are going to be doing nothing because all their customers are handled by their call centre people who have absolutely no idea of what to do but to take about 3 days to get back to a really useless response. 

It was pretty bad getting to do business with you and I have no idea of how you are still surviving in the world of Moneris and the others. 

Best wishes. 

#Moneris #LongTermPayPalCustomer #Disappointment #UselessService

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MKPimages
Contributor
Contributor

Interested in hearing what you may switch to as I'm looking to move away from Paypal as well. Good luck!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.