Stuck in endless loop, preventing me from accepting incoming cash.

genericname23
New Community Member

Okay so basically, I am stuck in a repeating loop of menus preventing me from 'accepting' incoming cash.

Given PayPal's reputation, I've made my peace and have accepted that the cash is likely gone. Still, I must at least give it an attempt and try the super official / correct way of fixing this problem.

I have pending cash to be deposited into my account.  It says "Accept the money". I click that, and I have the option of sending to my bank acct, or keeping it in paypal. I don't want to connect my bank acct. so If I select to 'Keep It In PayPal', it wants to set me up with a "PayPal Cash" account. I don't see why i need to make a sub-account within PayPal, but ok sure, whatever, I click "Agree and Continue".

The screen refreshes, and I am presented with the following vague and opaque message:

"We couldn't verify your info

Please contact us for more help."

Irritating, but par for the course. I click "Account Overview", and am presented with a notification that I need to provide documents. Okay, sure I believe you. I click "provide docs now". The screen refreshes, and...

"We couldn't verify your info

Please contact us for more help."

The "Go to Account Overview" button then does the unthinkable and returns me to the account overview page.

So, uh, help is officially requested.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.