Stuck in Verification Twilight Zone

warwickchapman
Contributor
Contributor

Dashboard says: Thank you for providing the required information. We’ll get back to you within 2-3 business days.

Been like that for months.

But cannot use account, get error:

• Account
    You’ve reached a usage milestone, as you’ve used your PayPal balance to send payments exceeding regulatory limit in a year. In compliance with the regulatory requirements, we need to confirm your identity as the account owner. To prevent any account limitations, please confirm your identity at dashboard.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@warwickchapman

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

warwickchapman
Contributor
Contributor
Nope. Email support doesn’t work. Error message displays when I click the email support button. So I phoned the US number. I was told by April that my Proof of Address had my initials and not my full name. I do not have a bill or similar document where my full name is printed. She told me they would call me at 3pm my time which they did but then put me on hold for a validation agent and I was then disconnected. Nobody called me back. My account profile still says ID and Proof of Address are accepted. Green tick.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@warwickchapman

As i said, nothing we can do for you, you need to contact customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.