Still can't access my account - un-resolved issue after 2 months

avi64
Contributor
Contributor

Hello community,

Since the past 8 weeks I can't log in into my account.  
I need access to withdraw all my money from it.
The problem is telling me that my email is not recognized., so I can send you a direct email due I can't login.
My email I am keying in is correct! I have used the same email since I opened my account years ago.
I sent several emails to Paypal in the past weeks, but for no avail, they have not being attended and I still don't have access.
As well:
I tried several times to call by phone to the PayPal local number: [Removed, phone numbers not allowed], but for NOT AVAIL , at the end I got disconnected and there is no one to answer my call.
I want me to close this account and to transfer the funds to my new account with a different email address .1
Please help me to access my account.

This is my last try before I will proceed to go to the authorities, and to go to the Israeli Consumers Association to let them know that Paypal don't attend my request and to get my money back from my un-accessed account. 

Thank you
Abraham
<Removed>
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

duplicate post.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

avi64
Contributor
Contributor

No, unfortunately the problem is still unresolved and I still don't have access to that account, I can take out my money.

Thank you for asking

Kind regards

Abraham  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.