Statement of Account

winu08
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Is there a way whereby I can download a statement of account showing only the received payments (not the full transactions)?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_Rich

Hi @winu08

Thanks for sharing your question with the PayPal Community. Without knowing what country your PayPal account is registered to and whether you have a business or personal account can make it difficult to know what tools are available to you.

Here is a link with more information about how one may find this informaton: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/all-about-transaction-details-faq4157

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

winu08
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, this is a personal account and I am from Malta. Thanks
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi winu08,

Thanks for confirming those details.

Here's how to quickly download your transaction history:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Activity at the top of the page. Here you can see all of your account activity, a specific transaction, or your most recent activity.
  3. To download the history, Click Statements and then select Activity export.
  4. Select the transaction type, date range, and format.
  5. Click Create Report.

To download a history log of transactions older than three years, use the older version of the activity download tool

I hope this helps.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

winu08
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your feedback Rachel, however I have already done this, but there is no option to choose only the payments received. The only related option is 'Balance Effecting', however this includes the purchases (payments effected). Is there any way whereby I can filter only by 'Payments Received'?

Best Regards

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

You can filter your activity in your account just to view payments received. You will find this option by going to Activity and choosing filter at the top of the page.

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

winu08
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I have done that as well, however I cannot generate a statement (print a statement).

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

We are sorry to hear you are unable to generate a statement. Please contact our Customer Support team by phone, email, Facebook or Twitter and we would be happy to look into this for you. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.