Sorry — your last action could not be completed

NTNRomania
Contributor
Contributor

I keep getting this message when I try to connect my PayPal Account to Reverb.com. The login page is working but as soon as I try to login the error appears:

Sorry — your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

Please help 😞

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

NTNRomania
Contributor
Contributor

I found out by myself what was wrong. Not that PayPal support was not helpful, they replied in 2 days but found nothing wrong.

I kept getting the error because I had the PayPal account listed in my native language, as soon as I changed it to English, it worked.

I couldn't use API functions, I could not configure taxes, but now everything is working so if you receive the 'Sorry - your last action could not be completed', please check your PayPal language too.

THanks!

Emanuel

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.