Sorry -- your last action could not be completed!

khs3077
Contributor
Contributor

I need to verified my account but when I click Link Bank Account they said Sorry -- your last action could not be completed! What should I do

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there Khs3077.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties that you have been experiencing when trying to add your bank account to PayPal. If you are still receiving this error message, I would advise you to try waiting for 24-48 hours before you try this again. If you can also try deleting your temporary internet files on the device that you are using, and then try this on a different browser.

If, at this point, you are still encountering difficulties, I would advise you to reach out to our customer service team for further assistance. This can be done by clicking the 'Help & Contact' icon at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. From here, you can then click the 'Call Us' option. If no number shows on the next page, please click the 'Call as a guest' option to be provided with the best number to call us on.

I hope this helps.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.