Sorry, we need more information. Please withdraw money on our Classic site instead

Simbaloo
Contributor
Contributor

This problem and how the support is handling it, have become really ridiculous by now. I had no problems with transferring money to my own bank account before, but now of a sudden it is impossible:

I try to transfer my money to my bank account, but get the message that PayPal need "more information" and that I need to use the "classic site" instead. But the link they give to this "classic site" doesn't work, in fact I am directed to the exact same form.

Here is the full varning text I receive when I try to send the money to my own bank account:

"Sorry, we need more information. Please withdraw money on our Classic site instead."

And when I try to use the link in the text, I am directed to the exact same form I began with. I searched the whole community about information how to reach this classic site -- because you find it nowhere in your account -- but all the links and information given here is outdated.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Simbaloo
Contributor
Contributor

The problem with the customer support on this, is that they not even give me answer on the specifict problems I describe. I email them the text above, they answer with an email in which they copy-and-paste standard information, nothing of which apply to this specific problem. And when I reply on this "answer", I get no further answers whatsoever. It is totally ridiculous.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.