Sorry, we need more information. Please withdraw money on our Classic site instead

Simbaloo
Contributor
Contributor

This problem and how the support is handling it, have become really ridiculous by now. I had no problems with transferring money to my own bank account before, but now of a sudden it is impossible:

I try to transfer my money to my bank account, but get the message that PayPal need "more information" and that I need to use the "classic site" instead. But the link they give to this "classic site" doesn't work, in fact I am directed to the exact same form.

Here is the full varning text I receive when I try to send the money to my own bank account:

"Sorry, we need more information. Please withdraw money on our Classic site instead."

And when I try to use the link given in the text, I am directed to the exact same form I began with. I searched the whole community about information how to reach this classic site -- because you find it nowhere in your account -- but all the links and information given here are outdated.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Simbaloo
Contributor
Contributor

Still no answers from the support. This is beginning to be really, really ridiculous. (And of course I am very irritated by now -- but only unprofessional people refuse to help only because they have reason to express frustration.)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.