Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

latvianpostcard
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! 

I am writing this from another account, not from that, whom actually have the problem. 

The problem is that I can not login into my account in any way. I entered correct e-mail and password, then appeared next step to verify my log in with phone, as usually. There are even 3 phone numbers linked to that account. I was sending sms and resending them, again and again, I tried all 3 phone numbers and there was no sms coming.

Then became moment that there was only 1 option available - Let us call you. I tried this as well, but no-one called. Suddenly appeared red message -

I replied to ask for call many times...and then in 1 moment it led me to situation that once I logged in there appears - 

message straight away, no ant other option, no sms, no calls. I tried also to change password, but nothing refreshes. I can not reach my account and my ebay business is going down while this is happening. Please if someone can help, I please you so much..

I tried so many times, I am really desperate and surprised how is this possible. I use paypal for 10 years and this first time like this for me.

Thank you upfront,

Martins

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kevinh77
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, the same thing happens to me, have you resolve this issue?

Login to Me Too

Binkiebear
Contributor
Contributor
Happening to me too, have u found a way to resolve it?
Login to Me Too

kevinh77
Contributor
Contributor

I am currently having the same issue. I have called paypal they told me to wait 48 hours, Ive also looked everywhere only most people say wait 48-72 hours and clear your cookies and try again. You can also call paypal they may solve it right away.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.