Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you.

aristotleahito
Contributor
Contributor

cant access my paypal account. i was able to log in a while ago and do some transaction. now its saying we couldnt confirm its you

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_david

Hey Aristotleahito.

Welcome to the Community!

If you are experiencing difficulties when trying to access your PayPal account, you would need to contact our customer service team directly and we can assist you further with regaining access to your account.

This can be done by clicking the 'Help & Contact' icon at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. From here, you can then click the 'Call Us' option. If no number shows on the next page, please click the 'Call as a guest' option to be provided with the best number to call us on.

I hope this helps. 

David. 

Login to Me Too

aristotleahito
Contributor
Contributor
calling you from my country is expensive. i tried to called you but waiting time is 9-15 mins which billed me less than 2000 philippine pesos. using payment gateway should be easy and hassle free, but its the other way around. because its wasting a lot of time and money. why not call customer instead?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi again Aristotleahito.

If it might be expensive for you to call using a landline or mobile phone, we would advise trying to call on Skype or another internet calling service to call our customer service phone number. This would be a lot cheaper for you to call for assistance with accessing your account. 

I hope this helps. 

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.