Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you.

TeamNirvana
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there! So I am posting this for my other PayPal account since I am not able to log-in.

I was hoping to get this fixed as soon as possible as the money in PayPal will be used to pay my tuition fees.
So basically I filed a chargeback since I got scammed, after the file - I couldn't log in to my PayPal anymore, it required me to Secure My Account
and PayPal sent me an e-mail to follow the steps when you click Secure My Account, but every time I click Secure My Account it always says Sorry, we couldn't confirm it's you.

I am not able to contact PayPal since I am from the Philippines and fees would be extremely high

Hoping to get this fix sooon, exams are coming and my fees needs to be paid. 😞

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

TeamNirvana
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone help me?

Login to Me Too

TeamNirvana
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone help me out? :L

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi TeamNirvana, 

I am sorry to read that you cannot log in. If you are still getting this error message then I'm afraid we would need you to call us so we can verify you another way and help get you back into your account. 

Thanks

Paula

Login to Me Too

TeamNirvana
Contributor
Contributor

Okay so, I am from the Philippines and calling here would cost me a lot. Can you help me out?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

This a Community Forum, @TeamNirvana, where we do provide general information. We cannot take action on your account. 

I would advise trying to call us via Skype (if you have Skype credit) or another internet calling service. This would be a lot cheaper for you to call for assistance with accessing your account.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

TeamNirvana
Contributor
Contributor

What's the e-mail of PayPal on where I could send a message to?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Brooke

Hi @TeamNirvana

If you are wanting to send us an email, please visit www.paypal.com/contactus. The option to email will be listed there.

Thanks, 

Brooke

Login to Me Too

andrilo

Hi, I have a problem like this.. I am from Philippines, I have money in paypal, then I couldn't log in, the paypal couldn't confirm its me... But yesterday I log In, I changes my primary phone # because when In registered last 2014, the phone # I input is already broken...  and now I have a new primary number..

Then today I back to log-in to withdraw funds, but I encounter a Problem like this... can't confirm its me..

I hope you help me... thank you so much 

Login to Me Too

Killua28
New Community Member

I am getting this message as well.  

"Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you"

I was able to chat with a representative and assisted me with resetting my password through an email he sent me.  I was able to reset my password successfully but when I tried my new password, it gave me the message above.  The rep said to try it again in 24 hours but it still gives me that same message.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.