'Sorry, we could not confirm that it's actually you' Hitting a Brick Wall

rjs189
New Community Member

I am facing a very disturbing problem with one of my Paypal accounts (Norwegian) and am blocked from accessing my money with no solution within sight.

When I try to log in, I get the 'Sorry, we could not confirm that it's actually you' error. I click through and given an option to resolve this by calling a phone number. The problem is the number is only in Norwegian, and I'm not fluent but I can make out something along the lines of 'we are currently unable to process calls'. Despite this message you can get through to a menu system, I have tried multiple times on different days to navigate this but when I get to the right place the it rings a couple of times and then cuts me off. And yes I am calling within opening hours. This is absolutely shocking and violates the most basic principles of a business operation. I simply cannot believe that Paypal thinks this is acceptable, especially when dealing with people's money it feels almost criminal.

I am writing from another one of my Paypal accounts here, as the only way I can access email/chat etc. is to log in.

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it as I need the money in that account urgently.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.