Some of your info isn't correct. Please try again.

nerissa0413
Contributor
Contributor

I kept getting an error when I'm logging in to my account even if my email and password is correct. I've already spoke to an agent several times and they told me that my account was close. But why? and how? also, when I tried to sign up using the same email it says ''It looks like you already have a PayPal account'' so it means that my account still in your system, I hope someone can help me with the issue. And I'm so disappointed with the last agent I spoke to, she said that she can't do anything and she doesn't know why I can't sign up with a new paypal account with the same email (obviously my account still in the system but she insisted that my account is close already) 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @nerissa0413

Hmm, that's odd. I'm sorry the teammate you spoke to couldn't help out. It certainly sounds like something is wrong. Regrettably, you will need to reach out to our support team so they can look further into this. You can reach us by phone again or on Facebook and Twitter

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.