Some important emails from PayPal Customer Service not arriving at my box

4community19
Contributor
Contributor

An email which should have contained a written summery of a lengthy telephone conversation with a Customer Support representative earlier on Friday, 08/02/2019 never arrived at my box. Yesterday, 08/04/2019, during another phone call to Customer Support I have been told that it WAS indeed emailed to me, and they are now emailing it to me again. This one has not arrived either ! My email address is a fully functional box daily, and as a matter of fact I DID receive an official email from PayPal shortly before on 07/31/2019 regarding the new upcoming changes to the PayPal agreements. As a matter of fact a new different email came to me from PayPal soon after my phone conversation of the 08/04/2019 was abruptly cut off due to a local hot weather power break (as well as to all of our electrical connections)  regarding of " How do you know if an email is from PayPal ? ...As well as earlier today, a short while ago ( at 3:53 PM ) when a new email from PayPal has arrived regarding "Welcome back to PayPal Community "... I do not understand what are the reasons of why emails from PayPal Customer Service Dept seem to have evaporating, while all other communications from this site arriving smoothly !!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@4community19 

Sorry not sure how anyone on here can know the answer to that one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.