Sold item on Ebay, see transaction but have a zero balance.

catplan
Contributor
Contributor

Sold item on eBay, saying paid send now in eBay, I see the transaction in paypal but I have a zero balance in paypal.

I don't see any account limits on my account, I have had limits previously. I have sold and been fairly active the last 30 days without issues until today. No open cases in resolution center, no change of details recently, phone numbers all the same. I did switch a bank account but have another one confirmed in paypal so stuck, not sure what to do send item or not.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Millenamoon
Contributor
Contributor
Have similar problem today. I sold an item through facebook, buyer paid, I see transaction but my balance still is zero. I issued a refund, refund sent bu status is Pending, and I see that paypal try to get the money for refund from my bank account. Why, where is the money...?
Login to Me Too

catplan
Contributor
Contributor
Looks like it was a known issue as was on the status page, others posted about it also now resolved and balance is now as expected for me anyway. Item sold 17:10 as me at 23:10 last night balance hadn’t updated but it had by 06:00 thus morning.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.