So-called Help

BConnelly
New Community Member

Why the hell in 2018 does paypal not have online chat as a help option!? I had to create this account to ask this as I'm locked out of my main account because I put my password in incorrectly and am locked out. I went to reset my password and got them to email me a verification code as my phone number was no longer the one they had on file. For some stupid reason it then ALSO wanted me to receive ANOTHER code via my phone number AFTER I'D ALREADY ENTERED THE CODE THEY EMAILED TO ME!!! Why give it as a bloody option if it isn't enough!? So of course I try to get in touch with help via email which YOU NEED TO LOGIN TO DO!!! What complete moron thought this was a good system? And rather than have a paid and trained online help service, instead I have to wade through "Community Help". Yeah, because everyone having a different opinion on pretty much everything is a good way to help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

North_Star
Contributor
Contributor
Feeling the pain, fellow member... It's the login loop of doom. M$ (& formerly PayPal til I racked my brain for the right login) has does the same thing. I believe the purpose is to break one's spirit so the 'issue' just goes away.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.