Signing up problem

BaraahAlsardi
Contributor
Contributor

When signing up using any browser I've been directed to the page (merchant sign up/ personal information) although I finished setting up my business account and it's been approved for a wile now. But since then I could not signing in easily. In order to open my account I change the page path to paypal. com/jo/merchant and my profile open normally. Can you help me stop and stop redirecting me to (merchant sign up/ personal information) page so I can connect my profile to my online store on shopify pls cause this problem preventing me from doing so. Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

Welcome tot he PayPal Community.

For technical assistance I recommend visiting developer/paypal.com. Please also ensure you are not using a VPN or private IP when accessing your PayPal account.

-David R

Login to Me Too

BaraahAlsardi
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your replay

I have visited the developer site and found a code that integrate the paypal button in my checkout page, that is helpful but I don't know where to past the code, can you get me the location?

I want to mention that the main problem wasn't solved yet, because when signing up I am still directed to the merchant signup page and that's annoying and takes time so will you pls recommend any solution.

Thanks a lot.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.