Shipper won’t ship my item after receiving payment

Ronald68
Contributor
Contributor
I bought a reel to Reel from a guy who won’t ship it now so what can I do about it? He said because it took 2 weeks for him to get payment he won’t ship it!! It took 1 week for an Echeck to Clear PayPal. And I am disabled & had to go to my Bank & do some Transfearing. I am legelly blind 20/400 & use a white cane and the Weather wasn’t that good in Minnesota & I didn’t want to fall again. That person has a (97.5) Rating on EBay. The Echeck cleared 8 days ago. I sent him an Email & he said he is making me wait because he had to wait for his money. So what do I do now? I paid him $150.00 for Shipping the Reel to Reel to me. He won’t get a very good rating if this goes on much longer. I got close to $500.00 into it. I want the Tape Deck so what do I do? I could take a bus to Ohio to get it but would he then give it to me? I need some answers on what to do next? It has to be delivered by November 19th. Can anyone help me out on this matter?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ronald68 

The seller is cuckoo and being ridiculous. Do not contact seller anymore for now.

On November 20, if item is not delivered on the 19th, go to "My eBay" page, locate the order and to the right there is a More Actions menu and so you select "I didn't receive it" and follow the instructions.

IMPORTANT: if you follow eBay's procedures, eBay's Money Back Guarantee can get you your money back. PLEASE read this page:

https://pages.ebay.com/ebay-money-back-guarantee/

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

hazeljeff

Don't wait any longer. Contact Paypal right away so you can file a dispute.

Login to Me Too

Ronald68
Contributor
Contributor
Ronald again, I told the Seller that Fed Ex will gladly ship it out. I even gave him the Box Size at Federal Express cause I got one here for size. All he has to do is Drive to a Store in Dayton, Ohio. I could go take a bus to Ohio because I don’t drive. Don’t people want to make a profit anymore? I paid him close to $500.00 for the Reel to Reel & I paid him $150.00 for the Shipping. Fed Ex will gladly Package it & ship it out. Why do they even list it on EBay & not Ship it out? Is it that hard to put the Reel to Reel in a Car & Drive it to a Fed Ex Store? I’ve never had trouble with a seller ever before. I’ve been a EBay & PayPal member since 2014 & have bought over 1,100 item’s from EBay. So here is the item number can people tell me where I went wrong? (233377105543). I bought it as a buy it now option. $300.00 plus $150.00 Shipping. Can EBay put Pressure on him to ship it out? I don’t want to Cancell it I want it because it took me 1 year to find one.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.