New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
Join the live Q&A with our Community moderator team Wednesdays, 1-2pm PT (4-5pm ET) and Fridays, 4-5pm GMT. Learn more in Community Events
I sent money to an individual some time last year.. when I search for the transaction it is no where to be found? I used a CC linked to my paypal.
When you can find a transaction via search, there's another option, you can download or export your Transaction History.
* Login to your account.
* Click "Activity"
* Under "Simple" "Detailed"
* Click on "Statements"
* Click on "Activity export"
* Select "Custom Date Range"
* Select your "From" and "To" Dates
* Under the Format drop down - Select "CSV"
* Click "Create Report"
* When the report is completed - click "Download"
What this process does is export your history to a CSV file, you can then use an app like Excel to sort, view, create and print your own reports.
If you are looking for it to open a dispute then you only have 180 days so make sure you are not out of time.