Send relevant information to the one of two users of the same account who did the transaction?

schremmer
New Community Member

My wife and I both use the same paypal account which is in my name with my email address  (as primary) and her email address. All we are doing is paying for purchases. But, when she does, all the emails relevant to that transaction still come to my email address and I then have to forward them to her.   I would like these relevant emails to go to her address. That's all. But how does she tell paypal it's her and not me who is doing the transaction?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @schremmer,

Thank you for your post!

PayPal accounts are not intended to be shared. They are always in the name of one individual, even if multiple emails are added. Each one of you should have your own account in order to comply with the PayPal User Agreement.

I would recommend that any information that is hers be removed from the account and that she create an account to use with that information for her own transactions. Continuing to share the account can lead to difficulties such as account limitation.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.