Security Challenge Loop

bbran19
Contributor
Contributor

I am in a security challenge loop. I can log into my PayPal account. I can see transactions.  As soon as I try to do anything else I receive a security challenge loop from which there is no escape.

The same issue occurs on incognito loop and on my phone browser.

Any idea appreciated.

Bob

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

Fiber
Contributor
Contributor
While I have no words I can say that will change any of the things that happened to your family, may I at least offer you my most sincere condolences. I'm almost embarrassed to say what my exact losses are because of the same paypal policy. I have been stuck 500 miles from home and slept in my truck for a week and after giving it 10 or so days to work itself out, it is only worse. I started a giving fund and with what little I had left was able to see an end to my 5 weeks of homelessness, until the loop occurred. It has now been nearly a month and today I was told by someone who I could not understand well enough to give any answers to, denied me access as I could hear a rooster crowing repeatedly in the background. I am homeless, hungry and tired of living outdoors, all because I had a bit of confidence in Paypal. Just tell me where I can join you in the quest for holding them accountable.
Login to Me Too

2oldman
Contributor
Contributor

It is not resolved.  Getting it right now trying to pay an internet provider company.  How long will it take... hours?

Login to Me Too

georgekokos
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue with me on the PC, even tried different browsers. No problem if using the mobile app.
Login to Me Too

zlloyd1
Contributor
Contributor

Contrary to whatever anybody here is trying to claim, there is NO POSSIBLE way to get in touch with PayPal anymore....

They outright REFUSE to answer their phones, and do not respond to Twitter, nor Facebook ever.

I will seriously b e happy when this Covid pandemic is done with, so these companies, will stop using it as an excuse to not provide customer support.

Irregardless, I see this same stupidity, every time I try to log into my PayPal account. It tells you to choose all squares that have something in them, but even when you do so, it just says Please Try Again, and opens anew box of windows to choose from. This can go on for a long time, before they finally let you log in, and it is just pointless, since I have always logged in using this computer, and nothing has changed at all.

Even worse, in order to post this, I have to fight through another bout of I'm not a robot below.

PayPal has gotten ridiculous lately, and completely forsaken the people who keep them in business!!

Login to Me Too

perrierbubble

Hi, I am having same issue when I installed on my new iphone12.  can you help to resolve matter?  I can not access.  

Login to Me Too

SKuhn68
Contributor
Contributor

How is your answer supposed to help me when I need to be logged in in order to get to the bottom of an PayPal page? The problem is I CAN NOT LOG IN! Your solution is worthless.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @SKuhn68,

Thank you for your post and for being part of the PayPal community! If you visit PayPal.com, even without logging in, you can find the Contact option at the bottom of the page. If you follow the prompts to define your issue as being one of inability to log in, you will be able to contact without logging in.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

NOMAN9
New Community Member

I am having same issue!  IT IS NOT RESOLVED!!!  And I am not a member of facebook ot twitter, nor am I willing to be!

Login to Me Too

cavein345
New Community Member

Still not able to by pass the security challenge

Login to Me Too

MicroMajor
Contributor
Contributor
How is the solution in the post? When I click on 'see solution' it just brings me back to where it says ask PayPal for help etc. I have to go through the recaptcha EVERY TIME I log on, no matter what device or browser. Sometimes it lets me on after, sometimes it stalls out in a 'loop'. Because of the business that I do, I have to check my PayPal MANY times throughout the day. It's beginning to become more than just an inconvenience. What the heck is going on? Is this happening to anyone else? I don't have FB or Twit, nor will I ever. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.