Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security Challenge Loop

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Security Challenge Loop

I am in a security challenge loop. I can log into my PayPal account. I can see transactions.  As soon as I try to do anything else I receive a security challenge loop from which there is no escape.

The same issue occurs on incognito loop and on my phone browser.

Any idea appreciated.

Bob

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Security Challenge Loop

Hi @bbran19 and @amarildo1,

I'm sorry to hear of the ongoing issues you've been facing! I would actually recommend reaching out to us through either Facebook or Twitter, or you can always go to the bottom of any PayPal page and click "Help" or "Contact."

Thanks,
Gwen

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
New Community Member

Same issue here. It is so frustrating because I can't access subscriptions.

Highlighted

Hi @bbran19 and @amarildo1,

I'm sorry to hear of the ongoing issues you've been facing! I would actually recommend reaching out to us through either Facebook or Twitter, or you can always go to the bottom of any PayPal page and click "Help" or "Contact."

Thanks,
Gwen

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you Gwen. I contacted PayPal. Their answer was that the issue is common and they are looking into it.

After a few days, the issue has now been resolved.

Highlighted

That's great news that the issue has been resolved! Thanks for sharing the update 🙂 

Highlighted
Contributor

am still getting Security challenges and the

card was denied at the store!!

Highlighted
Contributor

What an utterly useless response. 

Highlighted
New Community Member

I am having same issue!  IT IS NOT RESOLVED!!!  And I am not a member of facebook ot twitter, nor am I willing to be!

Highlighted
New Community Member

Still not able to by pass the security challenge

Highlighted
Contributor

How is the solution in the post? When I click on 'see solution' it just brings me back to where it says ask PayPal for help etc. I have to go through the recaptcha EVERY TIME I log on, no matter what device or browser. Sometimes it lets me on after, sometimes it stalls out in a 'loop'. Because of the business that I do, I have to check my PayPal MANY times throughout the day. It's beginning to become more than just an inconvenience. What the heck is going on? Is this happening to anyone else? I don't have FB or Twit, nor will I ever. Thank you.