Scrambled email addy, "Some of your info isn't correct. Please try again" issues.

AppSolKyle
New Community Member

Under my profile, PayPal has in invalid version of my email address.   I know I gave them the correct one, because I have all the "greetings" emails.  However, when I try to confirm my Primary Email, I can't because they have it as "apptechsolutions.com" instead of "appsolutions.tech".    And of course, as their site is coded by monkeys... and not even particularly bright monkeys... I can't add a new email address.  It fails every time, and says to "contact customer support".  Which you can't do, because if you call them, you get an automated message that hangs up on you.

All this would be bad enough, but anyone who tries to pay via my payment link is told that "Some of your info isn't correct. Please try again."  I've get it myself when I try to test the link.  I know the information is correct, because I can log in if I go straight to the Paypal site.  It's just the payment links that are useless.

My guess is that everyone who actually knew how to do anything at Paypal saw the writing on the wall when Venmo showed up, and retired.  It's just unbelievable that real, grown-up human beings would have this much trouble managing a multi-billion dollar company.  Obviously, I don't expect anyone here to be able to help- I'm just venting, because of the irony involved in me, a guy working 60 hours a week for 80k a year, being unable to transact payments because billionaires at Paypal/Braintree are to busy buying Australia to notice that their platform is becoming more and more unuseable by the day. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.