Safari browser shows Summary page for a second then goes blank

kitkah
Contributor
Contributor

Am I the only one with this error? In the browser Safari, I can not view my PayPal account Summary page. The content seems to load and then the page goes blank. Safari 12.1.2 on a desktop Mac.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MacMind
Contributor
Contributor

Howdy, 

Yes, I have the exact same issue, had to switch to using FireFox a few times to get things done. Now, I've also found if I click on the different links at the top of the page, I can get to the various sub-pages, however, the main 'dashboard' page still doesn't work right, only shows everything like normal for a split-second as page is loading, then goes blank for all the content in the middle, and only the top/bottom headers/footers remain visible. FireFox still seems to work fine. Same Safari :Version 12.1.2 (14607.3.9) running on macOS 10.14.6 Mojave. I'm in the USA, and using a PayPal business account also.

Not sure what the issue is, and not sure exactly when, but I guess this problem started about 1-2 months ago, no changes on macOS or Safari during that time, so, must be something with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.