SSN VERIFICATION

ayoubtadghi
Contributor
Contributor

hello i have a business account but i got limited today and i was asked to verify my SSN (social security number but i m not a usa citizen to have i SSN WHAT SHOULD I DO ? AND ALSO I WANT TO ASK IF I CAN RECIEVE PAYMENTS THRU EXPRESS CHECKOUT ? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

@ayoubtadghi, thank you for reaching out for help through our PayPal Community Help Forum. I can understand how difficult it can be to resolve an Account Limitation without the proper documentation. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPal, Twitter - @AskPayPal., email or phone and we would be happy to advise further on how to resolve your Account Limitation if you do not have an SSN to verify. Once your Limitation is resolve, you should have no problem receiving payments through Express Checkout. I hope we're able to assist in resolving your Limitation! Have a great day!

- Jon

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.