SMS/Call not coming on Phone. How to login to Paypals

AdiGoogle
Contributor
Contributor

My mom's PayPal account she didn't use for long time. when she tried last week on her laptop were she used to regular login in account.
After entering password, it forced for SMS or Call to login. But neither is coming on mom registered number (Which is the same shown there too)

Now, when she tried to call customer care <removed> for couple of times & waited more than 30 minutes but no one picked or answered

Also, No Support Email ID is provided to contact for her login problem. 
Also, She cannot try the EmailUs option in Contact link as that too required Login to use it.

Now, Call not picking, MailId not know, EmailUs need login & She is entering correct password but cannot login 

Please help me what to do..

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AdiGoogle 

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky. (use the guest option if you can't log in).
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AdiGoogle
Contributor
Contributor

Call as i mentioned are not being picked up

Live Chat or Message us option required login too (Country - Germany)
So, For Mom with login issue cannot use either option

Already pinged on twitter 2-3 times didnt receive any resolution just pinged to call which is not picked

Still stuck.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AdiGoogle 

I can only give you the options available, little i or anyone else can do if they don't answer you.

However others have successfully managed it and reported back problem solved.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AdiGoogle
Contributor
Contributor

yeah but all provided options couldnt help to reach support and get is solved.

it would be great if there was option for live chat(without login as login issue) or email id for support was available.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.