Required to reset password every time.

giddylydia
Contributor
Contributor

Required to reset password every time I log in except at ebay, where it works fine. What's going wrong?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hey Giddylydia. 

Welcome to the Community!

We are sorry to hear that you are being asked to change your password on PayPal any time you login. 

This may happen if our internal security system detects a login from a new location or to ensure that the customer is the one accessing your account. We are unable to check your account and discuss information through the Community. If you are not being asked for this when making payments through eBay, this maybe if you have one-touch linked with your eBay account. This wouldn't require a login each time you make a payment on eBay. 

If you would like clarification on this, I would advise that you contact our customer service team directly for clarification. This can be done by clicking the 'Help & Contact' icon at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. From here, you can then click the 'Call Us' option. If no number shows on the next page, please click the 'Call as a guest' option to be provided with the best number to call us on.

I hope this helps.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.