Request information

jakubrzymski
Contributor
Contributor
Hey y’all Guys I have a big problem (and sorry for my English) Paypal keeps asking me about request information, because I’ve received over 2500 EU. So, I’m adding my school ID (i don’t know how to name this. In Poland we have something like school ID and i don’t have normal ID because I can easily use this one until I’m finish my education, while I still learning because I’m only 19) and Paypal keeps rejecting that. Paypal also want a proof of adress. So I’ve add this id and im waiting... and they want other side. So i’ve add other side. Then Im receiving information that documents cannot be partial... i mean paypal only let me add pics to the 2MB so its not even possible to add photo without cutting it off... anyway paypal is doing this for the 5th time, and every time they’re telling me that valid proof of idenity is - ID card (i don’t own) - your driving license (i don’t have driving license, i’m still using a bus lmao) - your passport (i dont have a passport) So thats school id is the only thing i have... in my country its enough, but to the paypal obviously it isn’t The same thing with proof of adress I have adress on this school id And they are keep rejecting this and telling me that i can proof my adres by adding: - Utility Bills (i don’t have any, I’m living with my parents) - bank or credit card statements (nooope) - Your driving license (no, i dont have this too) Yeah, and thats it. What im supposed to do? I’m asking paypal messages but they don’t respond to me. Please help
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.