Replacing Defunct Emails...

North_Star
Contributor
Contributor

Hello ppl, After picking my brain to arrive at the correct login info, I find myself at last back inside my old a/c after *years*. The first bit of maintenance is to tidy up (read remove) at least one defunct email. Then there's the presumably sticky matter of updating the primary email attached to this account. Can this be done? B/f I hear a resounding no on that last point, I want to highlight a stop-right-there prompt I received when I attempted to *add an active email address*: "We're sorry, you can't claim the money with this account because it's already linked with another user. Try asking your sender to send it to another email address if you have one." Points to note: I haven't requested payment from any sender. Second, the act of attempting to add 'another email address' invokes the above prompt, which in turn incites the dreaded loop of doom.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Connor23
New Community Member
I have a issue where my main email is being used on paypal by someone els and can't stop them
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.