Removing mobile number to confirm adding bank account

Samuelh4462
New Community Member

Hi do I delete old numbers as I’ve added a new one and set it as primary but when I try to add my bank account it wants me to confirm it’s me but only giving me the option of the two old numbers I no longer have access to and when I try to delete them it gives me an error message.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Samuelh4462,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, it sounds like our system needs you to complete an additional verification process to add your bank account. Usually, only confirmed information can be used to complete this process and a new phone number may not be used in this case. This is because new information is never considered safe by our system for security purposes. If you cannot complete the process, I would recommend calling our Customer Service. If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'.

I hope this helps.

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.