Regarding the confirmation of card

sandeepkalapala
Contributor
Contributor

Im not able to confirm card even after submitting the otp, i don't know what to do next ?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @sandeepkalapala,

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to confirm your card. When you say OTP, are you referring to the code we sent to your card via your statement? Did you receive any kind of error message or notice while trying to confirm it? Any information you can provide will help the community assist. Thanks!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

sandeepkalapala
Contributor
Contributor
Yes,iam getting an error message after confirming the right OTP,i had tried so many times by refreshing but the same kind of problem had occured. The ERROR messgae.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Thank you for the additional information @sandeepkalapala

I would not recommend trying multiple times as this could cause the system to remove your card for security reasons. If you cannot confirm the card because the system does not recognise the code, please contact our Customer Service directly. 

If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. 

I hope this helps.

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.