Regaining access to your account VV44REXGEL

npolce
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all, 

I am desperate, my mom cannot get access to her paypal account and she has considerable amount of money there. I can say PayPal is the worst out of the worst customer services I have ever experienced. No way to contact them! I managed to find how to send their customer service a message and they have replied that I should call a number in Luxembourg, of course only robot spoke with me that there is no one available due to Covid-19. Since then I am not able to contact them back as it was a no-reply email.... I tried facebook (only robot write with you), tried more call... but nothing. I need urgent help. I hope someone from Paypal actually will read this and can please help me on this frastruating issue.

Please help.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@npolce 

Well as you spent all your post complaining about customer services and 0 time on saying what the actual log in issue is then can't advise.

Has she forgotten password or email address?

Has she lost the phone used to access paypal?

Did she not keep contact info up to date?

Is the account limited?

???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

npolce
Contributor
Contributor

Yes she has forgotten the password so she tried to change it multiple time so the account got locked. I managed to find a window on Paypal website where it is possible to massage without logging into the account and the customer service replied "If your password was entered incorrectly too many times, please call us to reset it." They provided a number <removed> to call from 8.00am to 4.30pm GMT/BST Monday to Friday, however when I try to call only robot replies that they have no capacity to answer with real people die to Covid-19. I tried different times during the day and no real answer. Any other way I can contact them or someone can help us? As I said there is a considerable amount of money locked so this is why it is very frustruating. Thank you for advice.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@npolce 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.