Refunds vanished

Beatlesfan
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to get through to PayPal for over three weeks. Iv received two refunds into my PayPal account on 11th March and 1st April ( from different sellers ). Neither has been transferred to my bank account and do not appear as a balance in my PayPal account. It seems they have vanished and i cant contact anyone to help sort it out. Can anyone help ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Goldileen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

hi @Beatlesfan 

Thank you for patience. Though our response times may be delayed, be assured we're here.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You'll need to contact customer service in order to check your account.

Hope this helps. Please stay safe.

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.