Refund

Dibr1953
Contributor
Contributor

I have an email from Paypal saying I have a refund available and to claim it I need to go to My Accounts - History. I cannot find any such tabs

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ramberroya
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
PayPal credits the refund according to how the original payment was made. If you used a credit card, PayPal credits your credit card. If you used a funding source other than a credit card, your PayPal balance will receive the credit. If you used both a credit card and another source, the credit card portion goes to the credit card, and the remainder goes to your PayPal balance. Please note, refunds to credit cards can take up to 30 days to appear on your statement.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

ramberroya
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
PayPal credits the refund according to how the original payment was made. If you used a credit card, PayPal credits your credit card. If you used a funding source other than a credit card, your PayPal balance will receive the credit. If you used both a credit card and another source, the credit card portion goes to the credit card, and the remainder goes to your PayPal balance. Please note, refunds to credit cards can take up to 30 days to appear on your statement.
Login to Me Too

Dibr1953
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks! The email I got from them said I had to go History and claim my refund

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.