Receiving Payments and Verifacation

Alex0916
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I'm having trouble here. So to verify your paypal account you have to link your bank or credit card account, right? Well I want to use Paypal as my bank and don't really feel like opening a bank or credit card account. Now the problem is, Paypal says you can receive payments while not verified but there is a limit to how much you can spend, well I tried linking my account to some things and they all declined because I wasn't verified. Can someone tell me what I can receive payments from or how to verify without a bank or credit card and no hack or fake credit card stuff.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alex0916

You would be able to receive payments and make a 'few' transactions from your paypal balance but then paypal security would kick in and you would have to enter a card before you were allowed to continue to act as a back up funding source and to verify that paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Alen2015
New Community Member
verification
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alex0916

You would be able to receive payments and make a 'few' transactions from your paypal balance but then paypal security would kick in and you would have to enter a card before you were allowed to continue to act as a back up funding source and to verify that paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.