cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving Payments and Verifacation

SOLVED
Highlighted

Receiving Payments and Verifacation

Hi, I'm having trouble here. So to verify your paypal account you have to link your bank or credit card account, right? Well I want to use Paypal as my bank and don't really feel like opening a bank or credit card account. Now the problem is, Paypal says you can receive payments while not verified but there is a limit to how much you can spend, well I tried linking my account to some things and they all declined because I wasn't verified. Can someone tell me what I can receive payments from or how to verify without a bank or credit card and no hack or fake credit card stuff.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Volunteer Advisor

Re: Receiving Payments and Verifacation

@Alex0916

You would be able to receive payments and make a 'few' transactions from your paypal balance but then paypal security would kick in and you would have to enter a card before you were allowed to continue to act as a back up funding source and to verify that paypal account.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
2 REPLIES
New Community Member

verification
Volunteer Advisor

@Alex0916

You would be able to receive payments and make a 'few' transactions from your paypal balance but then paypal security would kick in and you would have to enter a card before you were allowed to continue to act as a back up funding source and to verify that paypal account.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.