Received this. Went to where it took me (main page) and there were no notificatiins

Gsorensen
New Community Member
I have no idea what to do. “Option 1: Keep a PayPal balance Click Confirm Your Info, or log into your PayPal Business account and click the Notifications icon at the top of the page, then follow the instructions. You only have to do this once and then you can keep using your balance the way you always have. This will also ensure that any automatic payments like subscriptions, installment plans, recurring payments, and even occasional purchases from certain businesses, will continue to be paid from your balance.”
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

dkossy
Contributor
Contributor

Me too, exactly the same question. I didn't click on anything in the email because I never do that, as I don't know if it's legitimate or a scam. Though this used my name and seems real. Even so, I threw out the email, thinking there would be a notification on the Paypal site. But there was nothing. So I'm confused about what this is, and what the consequences of not doing anything would be. 

Login to Me Too

svonk
New Community Member

I got a similar email, however I do have a notification that keeps popping up in my account, but when I click on it, it just reroutes me to my dashboard. No idea what to do. Tried to email support, but once I hit "send" it said that that service wasn't available. No idea what to do now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.