Receive Unclaimed Payment On Other Email

ariffow
Contributor
Contributor

So, yesterday I sent a payment from my bank account to this new PayPal account and I forgot to confirm the email first. Also, I cannot have the access to that email anymore because it used the old phone number that already terminated to receive verification codes. I contacted my email provider but they told me to create a new one. Does PayPal can send the unclaimed money to the other email I've just added? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ariffow 

No because paypal have not received that payment to your old email account as its unclaimed.

It will probably show as unclaimed on the senders end, if it remains unclaimed it will time out 30 days post payment and be returned to their funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ariffow 

No because paypal have not received that payment to your old email account as its unclaimed.

It will probably show as unclaimed on the senders end, if it remains unclaimed it will time out 30 days post payment and be returned to their funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ariffow
Contributor
Contributor

Glad to know that, thanks a lot!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.