Rebel News

ApprovedSpeech
Contributor
Contributor
27 REPLIES 27

IamRebelNews
Contributor
Contributor
Very disappointed in paypal for this as a user that has been with them from almost the beginning, Shame! Big tech conspiring with the leftist media and corrupt government.
Login to Me Too

TelBoy61

BarryHo
Contributor
Contributor
Why did PayPal close Rebel News account? They are a credible news source. This is very disturbing.
Login to Me Too

RebelNews_1
Contributor
Contributor
Is should be very concerning as the rest of these platforms choose to silence anyone who speaks out against a sham with a much mightier agenda! What happened to freedom of speech..and freedom in general!! People should wake up and understand very clearly that this is NOT about a man made virus that 99.7% of people recover from! This is about complicity, fear mongering and silencing those who can’t be brainwashed! I am canceling this account effective immediately as everyone who cares about our social liberties and freedoms should! Disgusted with PayPal 👎🏼
Login to Me Too

BarryHo
Contributor
Contributor
I fully agree with you and am likewise cancelling my account once this topic runs its course.
Login to Me Too

Gloveyap
Contributor
Contributor

Steve-W
New Community Member

If accurate, this is an outrageous abuse of power. Paypal should at least have the decency to provide an explanation, with warnings first to explain how Rebel News violated the Terms and Conditions of service. This would allow for sensible debate and correction. "Woke cancel culture" is part of the "left wing fascism" spreading throughout the western society.  I am not just a user of PayPal, but very heavily invested in them as a shareholder. I will certainly be considering my position going forward and watching carefully to decide whether I cancel Paypal and may encourage others to do the same.  

Login to Me Too

RebelNews_1
Contributor
Contributor
Completely agree with you! It has become the lefts way of indoctrinating their ideology and abusing the worlds right to freedoms of speech and expression. They need to be accountable to the masses, not have the “right” to silence anyone and everyone who does not agree, or speaks out against their agenda in ways of the truth! It’s a disgusting abuse of control they seem to think they’re entitled to that needs to be reigned in!! If Facebook/Instagram can silence the leader of the most powerful country in the world...what are the rest of us to any of them! It makes their agenda even clearer, and is a very slippery slope we need to stop before it’s too late!
Login to Me Too

BarryHo
Contributor
Contributor
Well said!!!! 😁👍
Login to Me Too

TelBoy61

I agree, PayPal is wrong for doing this. We must object. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.