Really bad security and support

Agg03
New Community Member

Hi, 

I have forgotten my password on Paypal and I have been blocked from my accounts. All good, my stupidity I agree. What makes me furious is the support I do not get in order to gain access or even delete my account!! To post to community you should log in! To make a ticket you should log in! To do anything you should log in! Social Media support is crap too, all they say is I cannot help you, after 3 days you send the message. Thank you for the delayed help refusal! The best tho, is that on one Account that i cannot gain access I am receiving emails of charges, so probably they have hacked my account and i can do nothing, cause paypal needs users and promotes only the create account situation. All good, charge me my dear awesome service. Shame on me that I have referenced you before

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Agg03 

If you want advice then feel free to actually ask a question.

If you want to just rant then thats fine but customer services don't read these posts...or rarely as this is a user to user advice forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.