Re: "This card is not accepted. Please use a different card."

Dareee89
Contributor
Contributor

Re: "This card is not accepted. Please use a different card."             I' am new to paypal, and i  need help to resolve this, card is new one,  

i don't know what is the problem, i already have 25 euros on my bill.... Pls resolve this.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dareee89

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Carlos

Hello Dareee89! Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community! I am so sorry to hear that this has happened. This could be due to a temporary issue or your card issuer refusing the registration of the card in PayPal. I recommend clearing cache and cookies and trying again. If you are still getting the same error message, please reach out to your card issuer to double check that the card is fully active for using online. Hope this helps. - Carlos

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.