Re-link Bank Account Process Fails

tonycerv1
Contributor
Contributor
Having an extraordinarily frustrating experience, which is making me want to get rid of PayPal entirely. I paid a contractor through PayPal just last week. I tried to pay him again yesterday, but this time I was being forced by PayPal to re-link my bank account. The only option was to log in to my bank account through Yodlee (which is incredibly shady - who forces you to give up the username/password of your bank account for a security check??). I've tried several times, but it just keeps failing, with "Something went wrong. Cannot process at this time, try again later." and "Internal Error" messages. Tech support is a black hole. Couldn't get through to anyone on the customer service line, no email/ticket support, chat support is just annoying automated suggestions. This community is my only other option. This is bush league and very disappointing. Time to use Venmo instead. In the mean time, I still need to pay my contractor though. Has anyone had this experience before and know of some type of workaround?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.