Re: bank account

Haveyouseentina
Contributor
Contributor
I have just recently set up a PayPal account for an online job I was going to apply to. I am aware I'd still receive money without having linked a bank account to my PayPal, but I'm sure I'm going to need to do so eventually for withdrawal. A problem that I have is that I don't own a bank account at the moment (but I'm applying for one). My mother, who I am living with, offered her account for linking in case I needed one so I could withdraw money in the future. Now even with her permission and given that this is only a temporary thing, I still want to know if it's allowed. Will it cause problems for my PayPal account if I added her bank account to it?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

WillowWhomper29
New Community Member
I tried to do this with my fiancees bank account and PayPal wouldn't allow it because my name on my PayPal account didn't match up with the bank account. He also already had his PayPal account attached, so either way I had to break down and get my own bank account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.