New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
There are no answers from Paypal yet. An I send again question
After entering my username and password to Pay pal, web site asked me for Authentication required. And sent the code to my ex phone number. How can I access the my account to change the verification number.
Please help me
1. Downloading the app to see if it will let you in to change / update it in the settings.
2. Use the forgotten password option several times.
3. Trying another browser that may let you in without phone verification (then change it when you have logged in).
4. Trying again another day when sometimes you can get in without doing the verification and then change the number.
5. Changing the password a few times sometimes works as it can bypass the phone verification.
If that does not work then you would need to contact customer services so that they can i.d. you another way and then add your new phone number to your account.
Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...
1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
I have found this suggestions before and I have followed them. Nothing has changed.
Can no one really solve the problem? I just want to change the verification number. If I can't do that, I want to remove my credit card and close my paypal account.
If you want 'paypal' then I have told you how to contact them in my above post which you obviously haven't bothered to read properly.
Also one or more of those options have worked for others but if not for you then I gave you contact information as well so....your welcome.
Are you only adviser or do you work for Pay pal?
If you do not Pay pal employee, thanks for advice.
This is Pay pal help channel and someone from Pay pal should be answer an help me. Or delete my account, because it's so complicated. I'm tired of that
Who can solve this without much complication?
Of course i do not work for paypal, this is a 'user to user' community advice forum.
If you want customer services you have to contact them directly.