Quick security check..... Broken?

Stylinn
New Community Member
Nine out of 10 times when I try to sell some of my cryptocurrency or just simply buy something online the usual Quick security check. Well it's my phone number the same phone number I've been using for this account since I've made it. I hit confirm didn't supposed to send me a six-digit number I believe just to type in to confirm its me. I've done this several times and it's worked flawlessly. But like the past 2 months it's hit or miss when it works it will just say sorry we cannot confirm your identity. But it doesn't even send me a code or anything to put in as soon as I press the send code button it says that. What's frustrating is one day it will work then for a week it won't work. Then out of nowhere it will work. I've tried to call PayPal about this and they tell me there's nothing they can do and they don't know what I'm talkin about pretty-much. I've lost money in cryptocurrency when I was going to sell some of it a couple times it wouldn't allow me because of this. But when I tried to buy some you best believe it will let me buy whatever I want. It's getting very very frustrating can anyone help? Has anyone had this issue? Sorry for the terrible grammar my phone keyboard is pretty messed up. Thank you
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.