Quick Security Check Loop [Page Refresh]

MatthewDavisNK
New Community Member

So I have seen all the issues under the sun with the Security check with people not being able to verify their account information due to the page auto-refreshing. But I have a different issue and have not been able to see any solutions anywhere on the PayPal forums or anywhere else online. Whenever I try and send my payment [to anyone doesn't matter the recipient same issue] to my personal account from my business account it asks me for security check and I click "Next" and it loads for a second or two while saying processing then stops, so I click it again and the same things happens. It's an endless loop, I tried to send a payment on my personal and it works just fine and I also tried sending a payment on my phone [logged into the account having the issue] and it will not let me even click the next button. I have a lot of money in the account and I need it in my personal and I have no reason this issue would be occurring. I tried contacting customer support but I have no idea how to explain my problem over the phone so hopefully, someone over at PayPal can help me I'd really appreciate it, NOTE: I have tried different computers, browsers and routers all have the same issue. I have also cleared all browser cache cookies and all of the above. 

Here is a video of the issue: https://gyazo.com/9c1e8bfe367591d200f296ab92136e69

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.