Questions

Chronosus
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys, nice to meet you.

This is my first time asking paypal-community.com.

Recently, I find that I can add 2nd email address in paypal.com/myaccount/setting, this is my questions:

1. Can I login using my 2nd email address instead of primary?

2. Can I receive payment if I told my customer only my 2nd email address?

Thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chronosus

1. No, you can only 'log in' using your primary email address HOWEVER you can change that primary address to another one if you want to.

2. You can have up to 8 email addresses on the 1 Paypal account and use any of them selling or buying. As long as they are all added and verified on your Paypal account then all can send / accept payments to the 1 Paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chronosus

1. No, you can only 'log in' using your primary email address HOWEVER you can change that primary address to another one if you want to.

2. You can have up to 8 email addresses on the 1 Paypal account and use any of them selling or buying. As long as they are all added and verified on your Paypal account then all can send / accept payments to the 1 Paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Chronosus,

Thank you for your post! I wanted to jump in to provide one bit of clarification. @kernowlass is correct about the 2nd point. You can, however, log in with any of the addresses interchangeably on your PayPal account. They all would use the same password. If you change the password on your account, it's changed across the board for all the email addresses.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.