Questions regarding Verifying account with biller name different from my Valid ID

drenzo-andrei
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal prompt me to verify my account due to transactions that are made from my account that will reach its limit. I already send my Valid ID and it was a check from them, but for proving my residential address. The requirement is that I need to send a proof that will show my name and the residential address. All of those documents that I can provide is not named on me but it contains our residential address, well for the Bank statement, due to that I don't have a physical copy of receipt or invoice from transactions in my bank within this 6 months I can't provide it. Is it ok if I instead send our Utility bill with the same address, but not named on me but on my parents? since my Valid ID had the same residential address to our utility bills it might be a check. But still i'm still not sure since the requirements wants me to send a proof with my name and address on it.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.