Purchase and Sending Money

Rhoselle25
Contributor
Contributor

When ever I try to purchase anything or send anyone money it says help verify its you. So I click on the send sms so I can get the text but it never asks for code or sends one it just instantly goes to sorry we couldnt confirm its you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Rhoselle25,

I'm sorry to hear that you're not receiving the text message for verification. Please check with your phone service provider to make sure that you have the ability to accept texts from any number. If you're blocking certain kinds of texts, it will prevent the SMS from getting through.

If you confirm that you can receive all texts and the issue persists, please reach out to customer service by phone for further troubleshooting. Click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and then click Call us to get to the number that can be used to contact PayPal.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.